How can chemical companies ensure that acquisitions will add value even given the current uncertainties relating to market conditions and the cost of credit? As companies rebalance their portfolios, how can management attract the attention of an acquiring company? Gain a perspective on Thursday December 4 by attending Chemweek’s webinar.
Join Chemicalweek Editor-in-Chief Rob Westervelt, Perstorp’s chairman Lennart Holm, along with Rod Cantrill, Managing Director of M&A advisory group Millington Advisory Partners (London), and Chris Stirling, KPMG’s Head of Chemicals as they share their knowledge on mergers, acquisitions, and effective restructuring.
It’s no secret that a significant percentage of acquisitions fail to add any value whatsoever to the purchasing company. Lennart Holm, Rod Cantrill, and Chris Stirling will help you avoid potential M&A failures by providing personal insights and best practice steps for undertaking acquisitions, significant restructuring activities, and working with acquirers.
On this Webcast you can expect to:
• Learn about best practice steps for making acquisitions in the current economic climate
• Get a view of how Perstorp approaches acquisitions and lessons learned across the business
• How to work with acquirers and gain their attention
• Learn about best practice steps following acquisitions and restructuring.
• Gain a perspective on other chemical firms’ approaches to M&A