Millington Advisory Partners Limited (“Millington”), the specialist chemicals, industrial and natural resources M&A advisory company has achieved a top ranking in the 2005 European chemical sector M&A league table (Source:Mergermarket). The Company was positioned in the top five companies by number of transactions and the top ten by value.
During the year the company advised on transactions with a total value of approximately €1,100m. One of its key assignments was the sale of the Perstorp Group by Industri Kapital to the French private equity house PAI.
Managing Director, Rod Cantrill, commented:
“Our league table ranking in 2005 reflects the benefit of our commitment to building long-standing, quality relationships with our client base. We look forward to 2006 being another successful year for Millington.”
Matthew Taylor: +44 207 849 5620
Rod Cantrill: +44 207 849 5620
Notes to Editors:
• Millington is an independent mergers and acquisitions company based in London, focusing on the chemicals, industrials and natural resources sectors
• The company was formed by Rod Cantrill and Matthew Taylor, senior investment bankers with extensive sector transaction experience
• Transactions undertaken by Millington in 2005:
– Sale of Perstorp Group by Industri Kapital to PAI
– Sale of Vyncolit by Perstorp Group to Sumitomo Bakelite
– Sale of Perstorp Compounds by Perstorp Group to Raytor Holding AB
• For more information on Millington visit www.millingtonadvisory.com